Friday, January 13, 2017
Wednesday, January 11, 2017
Morning Briefs on the Los Angeles Contribution Machine for Wednesday
Tuesday, January 10, 2017
A CD 7 Campaign Royale 2017 Special Report: "M-Rod's Political Soul Sells Cheap to the NSFV Democratic Machine"
Monday, January 09, 2017
Assemblyman Gomez gets BERNED in Delegates Selection Rehearsal for pending 34th Congressional District Special Election
HOT Briefs on the Los Angeles Political Machine for Monday
Saturday, January 07, 2017
Will Aspiring 51st AD Democrat Delegates Denounce Councilman Huizar's Enabling of Trump Supporter Geoff Palmer's Downtown Developments ...., or Retain the Silence of Hypocrisy?
We bloggin hope that your Saturday-before ........, tomorrow's local AD's Cubafornianista Democrat Delegates Elections, is a collective positive (especially when a RARE Raider's Playoff Game clears the streets of alleged, Low Level, Non-Violent Offenders).
From our bloggin, Safe Space, we are hearing "Chisme/Gossip" that manana's Elections, may devolve into a mass exercise in denouncements and purging of alleged, disloyal Party Members. Usually in One Party, People Paradises, members are expunged for straying from the Principles of the Party (or simply expelled in a power grab).
That said, we want to contribute in insuring that, "Principles reign over Patronage" in the selection of Delegates, by asking the competing Slates ........., whether they would FORMALLY DENOUNCE CD-14 City Councilman Jose Huizar for his multiple, "Acts of Legislated Enabling" of President-Elect Donald Trump Supporter, noted Downtown Developer Geoff Palmer.
Friday, January 06, 2017
A Friday Brief on the Cali Democrats Internal Skirmishing for Party Control
Thursday, January 05, 2017
Boyle Heights ELACC Cabildo joins CROWDED 34th Congressional District Candidate Pool
Please Pardon the Bloggin Ass Clown Awards Interruption
Wednesday, January 04, 2017
Afternoon Briefs on the LA-32 NC Scene for Wednesday
Monday, January 02, 2017
HOT Morning Briefs on the Los Angeles Political Machine for Tuesday
Special Announcement/Media Alert from the Mayor Sam Political Ass Clown Awards Committee
After prolong consideration of the nominees for this year's installment of the Mayor Sam Political Ass Clown Awards. the Review Committee has determine that the 2017 Edition will be expended into State, County and City Hall categories, with a Special, "Mayor Sam Politico Ass Clown Emeritus" being announced on Friday, January 6, 2017.
Below, is the posting schedule for 2017 Edition of the Mayor Sam Political Ass Clown Awards.
Tuesday: The Cubafornia on the Pacific/Sacrahavana Award Presentations.
Friday, December 30, 2016
What's Bloggin Trendy Topics Merit Cyber-Coverage in 2017?
1. The Future Political Evolution of "Mayor Eric Gar-SOFT-ee": Pending a resounding re-election victory (60% plus), the Summer of 2017 will heat up the speculation on the future Political Evolution of a Rhodes Scholar, turned Two-termed Mayor ........., seeking to become "Senator Gar-SOFT-ee" in 2018?
2. The Grass-Roots vs the Machine in protecting LA Neighborhood's Integrity:The battle has commence and hopefully the electorate will decide that Developer's Contributions are NOT the paramount decider in regards to City Hall's policy votes affecting Ciudad de Los Angeles diverse (and historic) neighborhoods.
3. CD 1 Backlash Against Councilman Broken Deal Cedillo: From Pico-Union to the heights of Mt. Washington, the BUZZ is that many within the coalition that help narrowly elect the former "One Bill Gil" to replace Ed Reyes, are feeling betrayed by the now "Clowncilman Broken Deal Cedillo".
4. Backlash Against AB-109, Prop 47 and Prop 57-caused Crime Rate Increase: As the follies of Prison Realignment, mixed with downgrading criminal offenses become more evident, will the growing voter anger result in a backlash targeting the "Cubafornianista Super Majority" in 2018?
5. "The Cubaforniatnistas on the Pacific Super Majority" vs, President-Elect Donald Trump: As the Sacrahavana-based Cubafornianistas, with help from their propagandist companeros within the Main Fake-Stream Media are exploiting their Snowflaked Indoctrinated masses for a looming confrontation with the Federal La Migra Police State.
6. A New Federal Circuit Court District within "Cubafornia on the Pacific"?: Elections have consequences ........ and for the Cubafornianista Super Majority, being on the wrong side in defeating the resurgence of the Clinton Crime Syndicate, may result in a new Federal Circuit Court District to reestablish Judical Restraint, countering the Activism of the Ninth Circus Court District.
7. Appointments of Corrupting-busting US Attorneys: The likes of "El State Senator President Pro Tempore Kevin De Leon the First", "The Political Soul Brothers of the LA City Council Central Committee (Huizar y Wesson)", The Calderon/Chacon Political Crime Family should be worry that newly-appointed US Attorneys (mixed with a non-politicized FBI), may take up the task of uprooting corrupting, currently vacated by the likes of the LA District Attorney and State Attorney General.
8. The CD-7 Campaign Royale, 2017: Will the highly-informed electorate of CD-7, coalesce into a potent coalition that pushes back against the City Hall Machine-financed Money Candidates, seeking to replace "FU POLLOFUENTES"?
9. The CONTINUOUS Outing of the Public-financed Purveyor of Fake News/Smears Brian Hews: We can keyboard for sure that 2017 will witness EXPANDED COVERAGE on the Fake News/Propagandist Publisher of the Cerritos-based "Brian Hews/Los Chacon News".
10. The Continuing Monitoring of the Latest (and last) Political Hibernation of CD-14 City Councilman Jose Huizar: Memo to the "Dear Charro, Princeton Graduate (and ALL friends)", HAPPY BLOGGIN (with content galore pending) NEW YEAR, 2017!!
Labels: What's Trending in 2017
Wednesday, December 28, 2016
Introducing our bloggin .........., "CD 7 Campaign Royale, 2017 Coverage"
Monday, December 26, 2016
Nominations for the 2017 Mayor Sam Blog Political Ass Clown Awards
Sunday, December 25, 2016
A Bloggin Merry Christmas to All ......, mixed with "Lumps of Coalsideration" for the "Politico Chosen Few"
If you ask me, I think this is were Herny got his domestic abuse skills. Huizar you are the scum of the earth! I hope someone on your staff has the courage to turn you in for what you did to that little girl, you disgraced all men. The worst thong of all this is that you had the gull to do it in public. That tell me that you think you are above the law. Well let me tell you this, you are not. I don't doubt it you are doing worst things to your wife at home. No wonder we never her see her anymore. She probably at home with a black eye and is ashame to come out in public. You arrogant little man, you will get yours.
Saturday, December 24, 2016
AHHH Tony Villar Christmas Carol (via KFI's "John and Ken Show'))
Wednesday, December 21, 2016
On Holiday Schedule ............
Saturday, December 17, 2016
Former LAUSD School Board Member Yolie Flores the Latest #CD 34 Candidate
Wednesday, December 14, 2016
A Pending, Dueling (Current and Ex) Huizar Staffers for #CD34 Campaign?
Tuesday, December 13, 2016
Tuesday Evening Briefs on the #CD34 Campaign Proceedings ........, minus a First Cousin (of Tony V.) John
The 47-year-old Democrat declined to offer specifics about his condition, citing a desire to keep it private. But he said it was serious enough that it would keep him from waging a vigorous political campaign in 2017. "The treatment is one that doesn’t lend itself to the intensity of a campaign that the community deserves," he said
But while the Establishment seeks to anoint the former Riverside-residing Community Organizer as the "Chosen One", the Times reports that former CD-14 City Councilman Jose Huizar Staffer Sara Hernandez has officially announced her campaign ............., along with former Democratic Presidential Candidate Bernie Sanders Strategist Arturo Carmona.----Scott Johnson.
Monday, December 12, 2016
Morning Briefs on the March Elections Candidate Proceedings for Monday
Friday, December 09, 2016
Friday Morning Briefs on the Los Angeles/Californianista Political Machine for Friday
Antonio opposed my run for City Council* in '99 so he could have a "friend" in CD 14 against Xavier. They were both my friends at the time BUT Antonio knew I did almost all of the mailers conceived by Xavier's consultant, Kevin Acebo, in his upset victory for Assembly in 1990.** Antonio knew I would choose to support Xavier because of his stronger credentials and superior intellect in the 2001 mayoral election so he worked against my campaign.
I am humbled by conversations I've had with Emily's List, friends, family and the community to run for #CA34. I am seriously considering running for the seat. I strongly believe that it's time for the next generation to assume the mantle of leadership in this country, to fight for the rights of all Americans, to push our communities forward, to stand up to the pervasive racism, xenophobia, misogyny and antisemitism that threatens America and our democracy..
Hmm, we wonder what the aspiring Congressional Candidate comments are regarding her former Office Boss Francine Godoy?-----Scott Johnson.