Whistleblower hotline: (213) 785-6098
mayorsam@mayorsam.org

Monday, November 27, 2017

BREAKING NEWS!! Assemblyman Bocanegra to Resign Immediately

Embattled 39th AD Assemblyman Raul Bocanegra has announced his immediate RESIGNATION after mounting pressure from his fellow Politico Bosses within the Northeast San Fernando Valley Democratic Machine (and female Democratic colleagues) ............, who seek to screen and control the selection of the next Officeholder.
The VERY soon to be, Ex. Assemblyman Raul Bocanegra.
** Blogger's Notes: In honor of Assemblyman Raul Bocanegra's "Act of Falling on the Sword (in preserving the Northeast San Fernando Valley Democratic Machine)". Its time for a "Bloggin Deconstruction (below)" of the VERY soon to be .........., Ex. 39th AD Assemblyman's Resignation Statement-----Scott Johnson.



In announcing my resignation last week, I had initially wanted to resign from office immediately (Opening Passage of Misinformation).
But in speaking with community leaders at the time, I decided it was more important to prevent the Northeast Valley (forgot to add .....,  Democratic Machine) from losing (its) representation and to avoid the significant taxpayer cost of a special election. It was also important to me that I do so in a manner that would not want turn allegations into ‘he said, she said’ stories in the press. I did not want to undermine the credibility of any accusers (all SEVEN of them) so that each of us would have access to a fair due process. I believed in our system of ‘innocent until proven guilty’ and that the truth would come out clearing my name and reputation (LOL!! Moving on .......) But clearly, the principle of ‘innocent until proven guilty’ has been temporarily lost (multiple times) in a hurricane of political  groping opportunism (again, at Gerry and CD-6 Councilwoman Nury's Home) among the self-righteous (females) in my case (cough, cuogh!! Remember, the preservation on the machine is paramount) – to the detriment of both the accuser and the accused (What is a Self-righteous Resignation Statement without verbiage of denial?).
Upon further reflection (ie. FLASHBACKS to those NAUGHTY TIMES at Gerry and Nury's House) during the recent holiday weekend, and conversations with family, friends, supporters (did that include the SILENT CD-7 City Councilwoman?), I have decided to resign earlier from the State Assembly effective immediately, which was my original intention (denial verbiage again).
By doing so I hope the community will have a new (Northeast SFV Democratic Machine-installed) representative sooner rather than later. Furthermore, it is my hope that in taking this action we can help clear the path so that women and men who have been truly victims of sexual assault and workplace harassment can step forward and get justice for any crimes committed against them. While I am not guilty of any such crimes (cough, cough!!), I am admittedly not perfect (Que No?).
LACCD Trustee and VERY possible 39th AD Candidate Andra Hoffman.
I sincerely hope that my decision to resign immediately does not embolden those who are using this serious problem in our society to advance their own personal political gain (refer to the SILENT, past endorsee above), rather it is my hope that this action can instead help to widen the doors for victims of sexual assault and workplace harassment to find justice and solace
Lastly, I want to thank my staff for their hard work, tenacity, and dedication to public service (more like. back-stabbing snitches).

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Advertisement

Advertisement